Welcome to “#Med tweets you may have missed,” a new biweekly feature on Medical Practice Insider wherein we detail the top social media trends and tweets of the week for the benefit of you and your practice.
- Is your office in compliance with the HIPAA Omnibus Rule?
- Compare: 10 smart bands side by side
- Google Glass still turning heads in healthcare
- 5 ways to improve revenue management
- What doctors really think of EHRs
On November 20, Medical Practice Insider hosted a #KareoChat on twitter on the topic of “What’s Going RIGHT in Healthcare.” Below were some of our favorite responses:
Check out other great discussion points in our Storify overview of the entire chat here: http://www.medicalpracticeinsider.com/blog/kareochat-recap-whats-going-right-healthcare
Click each button to check out the latest in the hashtag feed.
Who should you tweet to this week? If you’re off to the mHealth Summit, don’t forget to tweet about your experience to:
Tag your tweets with #mHealth14 and potentially be featured in an upcoming #Med Tweets.